Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss + Mobs Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayermod

Slayermod

Boss + Mobs Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Boss + Mobs Suggestions   Boss + Mobs Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm

IDeas for people over 1000+ BP

Boss Lvl 255 +50*
This Boss is extremly hard and won't be taking down so easy because he has the soul of the eudemon of warrior P Def and the attack of warrior p att
Take a challenge of killing him and get some cool things (PM/GM Will Decide on what it will be) he appears every hour be carefully of hunting him when your in Pking areas because everybody will want what he has to drop .. More will be added for bosses soon.

Mobs.
Sick Of goin to vip 4 just too get auto ep? Sick of Picking up cards from Cata crouns Darkmarsh etc etc
well you would like this new idea that just pop in my head . mobs that give you auto ep for 100kep if you kill 10 of them but beware they know you want their goods soo they all stay in group and they are not know weaklings these are for People For over 1000+ Bp think you can take good challenge and kill these strongs mobs ?

Thats all right now but i will have some better ideas for lower lvls soon please tell me what you think
Back to top Go down

Boss + Mobs Suggestions
Page 1 of 1