Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slayer's Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayermod

Slayermod

Slayer's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Slayer's Suggestions   Slayer's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:20 am

Well I have quite a few suggestions just to make

Number 1: Divine pets and quest
Number 2: God skills and God quest I suggest the PM or GM take everybody God Away from everybody and have them earn them in the quest
Number 3: 4th Summon quest to summon 4 eudemons for more bp Very Happy
Number 4: Donation items available for people who can't donate to earn some of these items from either quest event or buy out from shoppin mall
Number 5: When we get Big and more populated add Toxic Extreme/ Compose rate hard Max star 300 ep drop a lowered a little bit
Number 6 : Compose Aides in all maps .
Number 7: Fourm Event when Pm/GM thinks its right start having fourm events and win fun prizes

Well im all out of suggestion comment and tell me what you think will be making more
soon on this thread so be on the lookout
Back to top Go down
BioHazard
Admin
BioHazard

PostSubject: Nice suggestions.    Slayer's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

These are nice suggestions. We are always open for ideas. Your ideas have been noted and we will look into them further. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Suggestions   Slayer's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 am

Personally i think 3 summon is good enough, Servers start getting higher and higher with the summons and things get pretty glitchy aswell as just down right annoying and unnecessary.

Once again though, this is just my opinion. I'm sure loads of people would love to have to go through 10 of someones pets just to kill them lol Razz

Some pretty decent suggestions though.
Back to top Go down
Slayermod

Slayermod

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Suggestions   Slayer's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 pm

i really want the new sever if anything xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Suggestions   Slayer's Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1