Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donations Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxic[PM]
Admin

Donations Needed Empty
PostSubject: Donations Needed   Donations Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm

I know we have met out goal for a months worth of time for the host, but now there is a new problem were using a free web host and it is inaccessible to more then half the people, that is another reason why there is lack of players on the server. We cant grow anymore without a new webhost. So with that in mind,
Was just letting everyone know were in need of about 23$ USD to start new webhost

So that is the new Donation Goal for now, buying a new webhost will allow more players and simpler domain name, more then likely toxiconline.net

It cant wait we need new webhost, the longer it goes on like this the more players we loose to play on Toxic
So with all that in mind, If someone could donate for this now, i will reward them greatly Very Happy

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
https://toxic-online.forumotion.com

Donations Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Online :: Announcements-
Jump to: