Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~King_Dragon~

Suggestion =) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion =)   Suggestion =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

My first suggestion is about the astral pets, mabe u could up the compose rate abit on them and the stats, then make the quest ALOT harder to do and make them donation pets to.
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

Suggestion =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion =)   Suggestion =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

~King_Dragon~ wrote:
My first suggestion is about the astral pets, mabe u could up the compose rate abit on them and the stats, then make the quest ALOT harder to do and make them donation pets to.

Indeed Cool Wouldnt that make the engine bubble though? Gotta put some of that oxyclean in there..It gets the tough stains out, didnt you hear?
Back to top Go down
Poison

Suggestion =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion =)   Suggestion =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 am

~King_Dragon~ wrote:

if did that to them pets to make it fair would have to remove all of them that people already have
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

Suggestion =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion =)   Suggestion =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 am

Donation pets are kinda pointless on a server with a star limit anyway..The whole point of a donation pet is the big boost of star mark it gets.

Other then that, someone with a lulu or anything else can still hit the star limit and be just as strong as you are.

Unless you're just too lazy to compose xD and really feel that extra smidgen of lotions gonna take you to the next level..Then by all means, melt that candle wax and inhale for a delightful sense of false security o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion =)   Suggestion =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Online :: Suggestions-
Jump to: