Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my great unity :sunny:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

my great unity  :sunny:  Empty
PostSubject: my great unity :sunny:    my great unity  :sunny:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

[i][b]my great unity  :sunny:  All_gr11
My divine unity its my great meeting with Yeshua the most high and creator of all living things
nor living , he who ones flew into the heavens also promise me and all hes people hes return to this
corrupt earth and when he come back to us he will cure all our illness and and stop all hes people suffering
he promise us eternal life in the flow and energy of the cosmos in our divine "bodys" he also promises the
onholy ones eternal immortality in the never ending flames of hell.All Yeshua ask for hes people to do
its to follow hes rule and treat every living thing with compasion and love tours one another but this world of
today its full of suffering the onholy ones have confused our tongues and changed our past but the truth
its eternal and will always be their to the seeking eyes so i beg of you all praise Yeshua the most high
and he will be kind to you and he will grant you a membership in the kingdom of heaven saerch for the truth
dont be ignorant this its not how we all have to be living deep inside you..you know this its wrong and all men and women
are born equal and all shall be equal but thats not how it is , is it?you continue to ignore this facts and generation after generation
we continue to be inslave with out even knowing it i beg of you search the truth for your sake and the sake of the word he who its
the most high will return and when hes does i want you all besides me to welcome him and be hes people THIS ITS MY DINVINE UNITY JOIN ME in
my quest repost if you have too but preach this words to and find out a lil truth isnt it nice to know that ADAM AND EVE SPOKE HEWBREW(wow thats crazy)
i know so that means..THE MOST HIGH SPOKE HEWBREW .!this lessons will open your eyes to the truth (youtube.com/watch?v=klYd8o7pl7I) study them
join my divine unity .i pray for the world !i pray for all your guys!i pray for the rich and the poor and pray for truth to the people and
i pray for all you to go to heaven so pray for me and pray for your self and ask the most high for answers study all those lessons of the link
i just connected you to the truth !
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

my great unity  :sunny:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my great unity :sunny:    my great unity  :sunny:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 am

Is that like all toes are thumbs, but not all thumbs are toes? scratch
Back to top Go down

my great unity :sunny:
Page 1 of 1