Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reborn Sphere quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayermod

Slayermod

Reborn Sphere quest Empty
PostSubject: Reborn Sphere quest   Reborn Sphere quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Requirments 2 200* pets , 700+ Bp

Rewards 3 Reborn Sphere (give it to any eudemons gives you 500* pet)

Well what you would have to do is simiilar to 3 summon quest
You will have to earn the loyalty of an NPC (not named yet)
by giving him ep gold killing strong boss and mobs untill yall friendship reaches
100% then yall will have to give him 1 200* pet then he will say you have only gave me one 200* pet i am disgraced of you
you will have to earn my respect again (yes yall will have to earn some more respect) etc etc. after you reach 100% friendships and give him the 200* pet
a big boss will spawn right in front of you and he wants the sphere so fight for it with your life you will have to beat him in under 5mins if not you will not only lose your spheres but you will be A$$ed out on 2 200* pets .
Back to top Go down
Cebo

Cebo

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Sphere quest   Reborn Sphere quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

no offence but that would jus be rubbish when on most pets you already have 500,000 reborns
and reborn spheres winnable in lottery
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Sphere quest   Reborn Sphere quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Cebo wrote:

no offence but that would jus be rubbish when on most pets you already have 500,000 reborns
and reborn spheres winnable in lottery

I agree with this Very Happy Sometimes shoes really do stink though..You gotta leave em outside for a few moons and spray them down with some toilet water to get the stench out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Sphere quest   Reborn Sphere quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reborn Sphere quest
Page 1 of 1