Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itty bitty kitty commity.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugs

Hugs

Itty bitty kitty commity. Empty
PostSubject: Itty bitty kitty commity.   Itty bitty kitty commity. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 am

I envision myself standing infront of a strawberry scented scratch and sniff sticker which was supposedly the living embodiment of Mephistopholes. He refused to give me the mushrooms under his seat in which i needed to make me grow so i could rescue the the turtle from the horrible fish odor the princess was secreting..Kinda like how that one guy who crashes through walls when you yell BANANA or somethin like that. Needless to say, Emil Castagnier showed up to help me slay the impervious beast! Emil probably saved the world, because he killed this giant animal and sacrificed himself in doing so. Alas his efforts in combat went unnoticed and forgotten by history 2000 years ago )= But you see, this is why God is on our money, because he loves america.

Anywhoozle

The names Hugs Very Happy

I have been playing eo for about 5 years now and definitely know my way around the game.

I'm 19 years old

Legion: Blades (The leader got the name from a Faction or Guild in a game called Skyrim)

Position: Deputy

Family: Sinful

I'm usually really helpful depending on the situation. So if anyone needs help feel free to hit me up in game. Or if you're just bored i'll definitely be the one to weird you out or piss you off, both services i offer free of charge Very Happy IGN: Hugs

I have a really big rug at my front door

My can opener finally broke 3 days ago.

I really dont like letting girls into my club house because most girls are part of the F.A.G club (Females Annoying Guys) And lets face it, they're icky.

Back to top Go down

Itty bitty kitty commity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Online :: Introductions-
Jump to: