Toxic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Online

This is the forums for Toxic Online. A private Eudemons server. Here bugs can be reported, staff can be contacted, and small chat can go about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legion War Bug.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugs

Hugs

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 am

During legion war yesterday |S|I|N|V|A|L.F| and -*PiCoLe*- were both able to jump past the first gate during legion war. o.O

I'm not sure if this a glitch or a bug or something else? But the gate was hardly scratched and they both managed to literally jump right over it while in their dragonform. xD that was pretty freakin weird i'd say lmao.

Now i have heard stories where you're able to do that with a Speed Hack. I'm hoping that wasn't the case with them and i am definitely not trying to make any accusations of them cheating. But as far as practically everyone on Elite Pvpers knows, Using a Speed Hack makes it possible to jump passed the front gate before its taken down.

So honestly i don't know if third party programs were involved or if its a bug of some sort. But i think it should definitely be taken care of. Especially when someone was put in my situation, where it was 1 vs 6...Having someone jump clear over a solid wall didn't help any lmao =P

Back to top Go down
Toxic[PM]
Admin

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

Thank you Hugs for letting me know, ill take care of it right away just been a busy day, havent slept since last night been working all night on new host Very Happy i will be ingame soon i will let everyone know whats going on

Back to top Go down
https://toxic-online.forumotion.com
~King_Dragon~

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

I never once saw a single person jump gate till it was taken down. Only bug i saw was getting tossed around the entire map when i was hit by hugs, and getting killed off screen ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Cebo

Cebo

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

that and dont forget the hiding behind the gate so no one could attack but get attacked before seeing anything bug
Back to top Go down
Hugs

Hugs

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

~King_Dragon~ wrote:
I never once saw a single person jump gate till it was taken down. Only bug i saw was getting tossed around the entire map when i was hit by hugs, and getting killed off screen ALOT.

Pretty sure they did actually, i was screensharing with someone else on skype and they watched that happen too Very Happy If they hadn't hopped the gate and i wouldnt have went after him to kill him, You wouldn't have made it passed the gate.

And i really don't know what you're whining about when it comes to being "Tossed around the map". Last time i checked when you're hit by Chain Chop, Blood Raid, Dragon Storm, Or any other Skill with a continuous strand of attacks, You move backward.

That and Legion war is just laggy a lot of the time. So if you "Rubber band", which is the word you were looking for, thats part of the game kiddo. That's ALWAYS happened, it STILL happens during EO today. People even get Dc'd on official when hit by blood raid, its something in the game that the creators themselves have not worked out. Ask any official Eo veteran, it happens lol. Thats simply just lag really. Very Happy

And again idk what you're whining about when it comes to being "killed of screen" either lol. You were on my screen when i killed you. Maybe get somethin better then that dollar store connection? lmao..

But anyways im not going to argue about this on a BUG REPORT thread. Sore losers will be sore losers -sigh-

Cebo wrote:
that and dont forget the hiding behind the gate so no one could attack but get attacked before seeing anything bug

Ah yes, hiding behind the gate on a 1 vs 6 lol. Because im definitely going to go at you with full force when im just one person? rofl
Don't blame me if you suck at a game and obviously dont know how things work..

Anyways..these are not bugs, these are you guys whining and crying because you lost. So you lost lol, get over it..Just because someone is better than you lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legion War Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion War Bug.   Legion War Bug. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legion War Bug.
Page 1 of 1